Sundays@10am Set Up & Pack Up
- Please arrive promptly at 9am
- Place A-frames on the street. One outside the hall and the other across the road.
- Place flag outside the gate next to the road
- Set out the single chairs (see diagram here)
- Set out the racks of four chairs at the back for parents and babies / young children
- Place the baby change table and supplies at the back of the hall (LHS facing stage)
- Set out four tables for morning tea
- Set out two tables for the Welcoming Team
- Don’t start packing up straight after the end of the service. Give time for you and others to engage in conversations with each other.
- During term time: leave out 35 unstacked chairs and 3 tables for mainly music. Also leave the baby change table and empty garbage bin in the hall.
- Pack down and store all signs, tables, lectern, change table and chairs
- Turn off the projector using the white remote
- Turn off the PA in the sound room (switch on the wall)
- Sweep hall using the orange scissor broom
- Ensure the store room is neatly arranged to ensure C@P equipment does not impede access to Sing Australia (whom we share the store room with) to their equipment