CHURCH@THEPEAK IS MEETING ONLINE THIS FRIDAY AND SUNDAY AT 9:40AM
In the midst of lockdowns, social isolation, job losses, sickness, and death, many are experiencing anxiety, fear and uncertainty about the future. These are real and serious issues for all of us. However, in the midst of all this, we a have a ray of light that gives hope, comfort and peace. It is 3:16.
What is 3:16? It contains a promise from God that provides you and I with a solid rock to stand on in the midst of the storm that is raging around us.
Join us on Zoom from 9:40am for our Good Friday and Easter Sunday services where we will answer this question - 'What is 3:16?'
Good Friday Access Information :
Meeting ID: 468 790 344
Easter Sunday Access Information
Meeting ID: 477 206 303
We look forward to having you join us!
- Once in the room you will be allocated into a ‘breakout room’. These are smaller rooms within Zoom to chat to other people and catch up while waiting for the service to start. If you are new, you will be allocated to a Welcome Room, where you will be able to meet and chat with one of our ministry team.
- There will be a specific breakout room for people who are new to Zoom or are having technical difficulties. If you anticipate that might be you, please click in early (i.e. 09:40am) to allow time for this.
- At 10:00am the breakout rooms will be closed, and the service will begin. Our service leader will guide everyone through the various parts of the service. This will involve directions, explanations, and he will share his screen for us to watch on. From this point you don’t need to do anything. If you are having difficulties during the service, you can message Francis using the ‘chat’ function in Zoom, or you can text him on 0416 178-220.
- At the end of the service breakout rooms will be reactivated. At this point you can choose to leave or stay onlin to continue meeting and talking with others in smaller groups. These will stay open until 11:30am
- If all that fails, you can watch the sermon on line by clicking here.
- Please use you real name when joining the room.
- Due to safe ministry requirements and the public nature of entry into the service, we cannot allow minors to be on a device without an adult before or during the service.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday!
Did you miss our service this morning? View Senior Paster Stuart Maze speak on John 12:12-26 here.